Monday, July 22, 2013

Cali Gold Mine's founder a busy man, with TV and radio apperances!

It's really starting to pick up football wise for me and when you've done television and radio appearances in back-to-back weeks, you know the football stadium lights are coming back on real soon!

Got a chance to make my first local television appearance through the CBS Fresno affiliate KGPE CBS 47 through their "Sunday Sidelines" show on July 14. While I'll admit I was nervous in the beginning, I was glad to talk high school recruiting in the Central Section and the Reedley scene with weekend sports anchor Andrew Marden! It was a great two minute talk. Here's a photo of the segment:


Also, on Monday, July 22, I made another appearance on T.A.'s Scouting Scoop through Blog Talk Radio. This was the second time being on that great show hosted by well-respected Texas area scout Tony Austin, also known as T.A. On this episode, we compared the talent I've seen in the Central Section 2014 and 2015 classes with the prospects T.A has. Fun show!

Here's where you can listen: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/centex-area-footballprospects/2013/07/23/tas-scouting-scoop


No comments:

Post a Comment